Patrick Padilla, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
An experienced physician, with more than 20 years of specialization in orthopedics, Dr. Padilla takes an interactive approach to patient care. He believes the most important aspects of providing quality care are establishing a relationship with patients and involving them in their treatment plans. For Dr. Padilla, knowledgeable patients make the best decisions about their own treatment. As a result, he explains every step of the diagnostic process to help each patient understand their condition; how it developed and how various treatment approaches can improve or repair the problem.
When considering treatment alternatives, he presents a realistic outlook on the expected results, as well as any risks that might be involved. Surgery is only one of many treatment options – many times rehabilitation is all that is needed.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, 2010
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, 1997
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, 1988
- Duke University Medical Center, Thoracic Surgery, 1990
- Duke University Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1994
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.