Malhar Patel, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease
Malhar Patel, MD, is a cardiologist specializing in coronary artery disease, cardiac arrhythmia, congestive heart failure, geriatric cardiology and the use of pacemakers and defibrillators. Dr. Patel serves as the Cardiovascular Medicine Fellowship Program director in charge of training cardiologists.
He believes care should be customized to each patient, crafting a plan based on their needs, values and personal choices. Dr. Patel believes his job as a physician is to educate patients so they are empowered to make the most educated decisions possible.
When not working, Dr. Patel enjoys participating in Cub Scouts and Boy Scouts with his sons, coaching youth sports and hiking.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2004
- Medical College of Wisconsin, MD, 2001
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2004
- Scripps Clinic, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.