- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle
Dr. Peterson has been practicing medicine since 1992 and is fellowship-trained in both hand and foot and ankle surgery. He specializes in general orthopedics and sports medicine, caring for hands, wrists and upper extremities.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 1996
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1995
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 1984
- Northwestern University Medical Center, General Surgery, 1985
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992
- University of Washington Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle, 1994
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1993
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.