- Internal Medicine
- French, Hindi, Telugu, English
Dr. Pratha received her medical degree from Andhra Medical College in Visakhapatnam, India. She served an internship and residency in internal medicine at Wayne State University in Detroit and a fellowship in gastroenterology at the University of California San Diego (UCSD).
A diplomate of the American Board of Internal Medicine with special certification in gastroenterology, Dr. Pratha serves as assistant clinical professor in the Department of Medicine at UCSD and is on the teaching staff at Scripps Mercy Hospital.
She is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association, and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and serves as chief medical officer and on the board of trustees for the San Diego Chapter of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation.
Throughout her career, Dr. Pratha has presented at medical conferences and authored dozens of articles and abstracts for scientific journals on topics related to gastroenterology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1995
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1992
- Andhra Medical College, MD, 1986
- King George Hospital, Internship-Medicine, 1987
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, 1992
- University of California, San Diego, Gastroenterology, 1995