David Redfield, MD
- Infectious Disease
A member of the Division of Infectious Diseases, Dr. Redfield received his degree from New York University School of Medicine and completed his residency at Los Angeles County Hospital where he was chief resident for two years. He is a Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners and Diplomate, American Board of Internal Medicine and began working at Scripps Clinic in 1982.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1977
- New York University School of Medicine, MD, 1974
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1978
- University of California, San Diego, Infectious Disease, 1983
- University of Southern California Los Angeles County, Infectious Disease, 1979
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.