- Critical Care Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
Dr. Resnikoff was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1995. He was also board certified in Pulmonary Disease in 1998. Dr. Resnikoff received his medical degree from New York University in 1992. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at the University of Michigan Medical Center.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1995
- New York University School of Medicine, MD, 1992
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Internal Medicine, 1995
- University of California, San Diego, Pulmonary Disease, 1999
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.