Adam Rosen, DO
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Reconstructive Surgery
Adam Rosen, DO, is an orthopedic surgeon with expertise in total knee replacement, total hip replacement, complex revisions of total hip and knee replacements and lower extremity trauma, including fractures and tendon ruptures. He is also interested in treatment for arthritis of the knee and hip.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Rosen conducts research on total hip and total knee replacement outcomes. He has also given numerous poster and podium presentations on topics pertaining to total joint replacement at meetings for the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics, the American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons and the Orthopedic Research Society.
Dr. Rosen believes that good doctor-patient relationships should be based on trust and open communication. He seeks to thoroughly explain conditions and treatment options to his patients with a straightforward, compassionate approach.
In his spare time he enjoys fishing and spending time with his family.
- American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2008
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 2000
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2005
- Scripps Clinic, Joint Reconstructive Surgery, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.