Anthony Sanzone, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Sanzone strives to provide superior orthopedic care in a compassionate environment and to make a positive, meaningful difference in the health of his patients. He is fellowship-trained in orthopedic traumatology, which helps patients with multiple musculoskeletal injuries. Dr. Sanzone cares for patients with sports injuries, fractures, osteoporosis and complex deformities.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2002
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, MD, 1991
- University of Health Sciences, General Surgery, 1993
- Boston Medical Center FKA Boston City Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998
- Harborview Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery and Trauma, 1999
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.