- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
A member of the Division of Rheumatology, Edward Skol, MD, received his medical degree from New York Medical College and his undergraduate degree in biology from the University of California San Diego. He completed an internship and residency in internal medicine at Scripps Mercy Hospital and a fellowship in rheumatology at Scripps Clinic. Dr. Skol serves as sub-investigator on numerous research studies and clinical trials.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, 2005
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2002
- New York Medical College, MD, 1999
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2002
- Scripps Clinic, Rheumatology, 2005
- Scripps Clinic