Carla Stayboldt, MD
- Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology
- Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Dr. Stayboldt has been practicing pathology in San Diego since 1987. Dr. Stayboldt received her medical degree from Oral Roberts University in 1983. She completed her internship and residency in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology at UCSD Medical Center in 1987. She was board certified in Anatomic and Clinical Pathology by the American Board of Pathology in 1987 with recertification in 1999. She is currently president of San Diego Pathologists Medical Group and practices pathology at Scripps Mercy Hospital and Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista, where she was Chief of the Medical Staff from 1999-2000.
- American Board of Pathology, Pathology-Clinical, 1999
- American Board of Pathology, Anatomic Pathology and Clinical Pathology, 1987
- Oral Roberts University School of Medicine / FACILITY CLOSED, MD, 1983
- University of California, San Diego, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1987
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.