Denise Suttner, MD
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Dr. Suttner was board certified in Pediatrics in 1995. She was also board certified in Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine in 1999. Dr. Suttner received her medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in 1992. She served her internship and residency in Pediatrics at Stanford University Hospital. She also completed her fellowship training in Neonatology at Stanford University.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Neonatal - Perinatal Medicine, 1999
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1992
- Stanford University Hospital, Residency, Pediatrics, 1995
- Stanford University Hospital, Fellowship, Neonatology, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.