- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine
Dr. Neil A. Tayyab is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in treating spine conditions. He helps patients suffering from trauma, tumors, infection, deformity and degenerative issues, such as scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, degenerative disc disease, herniated discs, spinal stenosis, vertebral fractures and osteoarthritis.
Dr. Tayyab has extensive training in cervical and lumbar artificial disc replacement, minimally invasive spine surgery and other procedures. He believes in using the least invasive surgical approach to achieve the safest, most effective results and alleviate pain and correct orthopedic dysfunction.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2008
- University of Illinois at Chicago, MD, 2000
- University of Illinois at Chicago, General Surgery, 2001
- University of Illinois at Chicago, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2005
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery, Spine, 2006
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.