Anchi Wang, MD
- Movement Disorders
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Dr. Wang received her medical degree from Escuela Autonoma de Ciencias Medicas de Centro America, Universidad Autonoma de Centro America in San Jose, Costa Rica. She completed an internship in internal medicine and a residency in neurology at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas and a fellowship in movement disorders at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston. Dr. Wang is a member of the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Neurology and the Movement Disorders Society. She has participated in numerous research studies involving the investigation of new treatments for migraine headaches, multiple sclerosis, pain management, Parkinson’s disease and stroke.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2009
- Escuela Autonoma de Ciencias medicas de Centro America, MD, 1991
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Internal Medicine, 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Neurology, 2001
- Baylor College of Medicine, Movement Disorders, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.