- Internal Medicine
- Spanish, English
William Anapoell, MD, has been practicing medicine since 1993. After nine years in private practice internal medicine, Dr. Anapoell altered his career to become a full-time hospitalist at Scripps Mercy Hospital. His interests include lifting weights, running and studying martial arts. He also speaks fluent Spanish.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1996
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1992
- New York Medical College, Internship-Surgery, 1993
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1995
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center