- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
- Spanish, English
Sangita Bhasin, MD, incorporates a holistic approach to children’s health, with a special interest in nutrition and integrative care. She loves working with children, teens and their families and partners with them to promote physical, emotional and mental health.
As well as her medical degree, Dr. Bhasin earned a public health graduate degree in maternal and child health. When not caring for her patients, Dr. Bhasin enjoys yoga, beach walks, reading and spending quality time with her family. She speaks Spanish as well as English.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1993
- University of California, San Diego, MD, 1988
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1989
- University of California, San Diego, Pediatrics, 1991
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center