Richard Blum, MD
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Richard Blum specializes in internal medicine, cardiovascular disease and clinical cardiac electrophysiology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1981
- Harvard Medical School, MD, 1978
- Georgetown University Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1979
- Boston Medical Center FKA Boston City Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1981
- Harvard School of Public Health, Cardiovascular Disease, 1985
- Boston Medical Center FKA Boston City Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.