- Phone Number
- Internal Medicine
Dr. Sally Stipho specializes in both internal medicine and gastroenterology, helping patients overcome a variety of chronic diseases. She enjoys every aspect of gastroenterology and strives to provide the best possible care for her patients.
Dr. Stipho was recognized by the American College of Gastroenterology for her research on optimizing colorectal polyp detection. She has authored numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented her research at national meetings.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2008
- University of Nottingham, MD BMBS, 2000
- University of Nottingham, Internship-Medicine, 2001
- Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island, Internal Medicine, 2005
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Gastroenterology, 2008