Atul Jain, MD
- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
While Dr. Atul Jain is fellowship-trained in vitreoretinal diseases, he is interested in all aspects of medical and surgical retinal care. In addition, he has made great contributions to ophthalmologic and retinal research, authoring more than 50 peer-reviewed publications and book chapters, as well as several national lectures. Dr. Jain welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2010
- University of California, Los Angeles David Geffen School of Medicine, MD, 2004
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Medicine, 2005
- Stanford University Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 2008
- University of California, Los Angeles, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.