Brook Brouha, MD
Brook Brouha, MD, is a dermatologist with fellowship training in dermatophathology. His specialties include medical and cosmetic dermatology. As a dermatologist, Dr. Brouha offers patients the latest cosmetic dermatology services, as well as treatments for eczema, psoriasis, acne and skin cancer.
Dr. Brouha provides high quality care that is comprehensive and compassionate. His goal is to educate his patients about their medical condition and ensure they understand available treatment options, and the importance of the regimens he prescribes.
In addition to his clinical practice, Dr. Brouha has presented at national conferences and written numerous scientific articles and abstracts. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, is a member of the prestigious Noah Worcester Dermatological Society and has served on the board of the Pacific Dermatology Association.
Prior to becoming a dermatologist, Dr. Brouha graduated summa cum laude and third in his class from Dartmouth College with a degree in biochemistry. Before attending medical school, he taught 8th grade science. While studying medicine at the University of Pennsylvania he was captain of the mountain bike team.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatopathology, 2010
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 2009
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, MD, 2005
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Medicine, 2006
- University of California, San Diego, Dermatology, 2009
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dermatopathology, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.