- Brain Injury Medicine
- Tagalog, English
Remia Paduga, MD, is a neurologist with subspecialties in clinical neurophysiology, brain injury medicine and stroke.
She co-authored the AAN (American Academy of Neurology) Evidence based Guideline Update on the Treatment of Bell’s Palsy published in the journal “Neurology” in 2012.
Outside of the office, Dr. Paduga loves to travel, eat, walk with her dogs, hike and play tennis for fun.
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Brain Injury Medicine, 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2011
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology, Neurology, 2010
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, MD, 2003
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2007
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Neurology, 2010
- University of Kansas Medical Center, Neurophysiology, 2011
- Scripps Physicians Medical Group