- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas - Pediatrics
- Spanish, English
Kevin O’Leary, MD, finds great joy in providing parents the education and quality medical care they need to help ensure the healthy development and well-being of their children. Dr. O’Leary has special interests in school and community health, sports medicine, asthma and allergies and infectious diseases.
While he grew up in Southern California, he attended the University of Notre Dame for his undergraduate education. When not in the office, Dr. O’Leary is an avid sport fan and enjoys cooking and traveling the country to spend time with his Irish family.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 2012
- University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, MD, 2009
- University of California, San Diego, MD, Pediatrics, 2012
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center