Jonathan Myer, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Jonathan Myer specializes in sports medicine and has extensive training in arthroscopy, and knee and shoulder reconstruction. He has published research in peer-reviewed journals, lectured on orthopedics, and served as a team physician for professional and collegiate teams.
Dr. Myer is committed to providing the highest quality care for his patients. After a comprehensive evaluation, he provides individualized treatment, using leading-edge techniques when needed.
Dr. Myer lives in San Diego with his wife and children. In addition to his practice, he enjoys golf, surfing and spending time with his family. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2007
- Hahnemann University Hospital FACILITY CLOSED: 08/26/2019, MD, 1998
- Montefiore Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2003
- Southern California Center for Sports Medicine, Sports Medicine, 2004
Jonathan Joseph Myer, MD