Henry Hudson, MD
Accepts new patients
- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
- Retinal Ophthalmology
Dr. Henry Hudson is fellowship-trained in retinal vitreous diseases. He is an expert in age-related macular degeneration, managing ocular injuries, choroidal melanoma and infectious diseases that affect the retina. Dr. Hudson also participates in clinical trials for new treatments of age-related macular degeneration and diabetic retinopathy.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1996
- University of Southern California Keck School of Medicine, MD, 1991
- University of Southern California Los Angeles County, Internal Medicine, 1992
- Doheny Eye Institute, Ophthalmology, 1995
- Retina-Vitreous Associates Medical Group, Retinal Ophthalmology, 1996
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.