- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Hillcrest
- Spanish, English
Pediatrician Gwendolyn Wright, MD, believes that healthy children thrive physically, as well as emotionally, experiencing a healthy diet, exercise, time in nature, a range of emotions, a loving family and a supportive educational environment. Dr. Wright provides comprehensive care for children of all ages, from newborns to teens, and has expertise in educational issues and newborn tongue-tie.
When not seeing patients, Dr. Wright treasures spending time with her husband and three wonderful children. She also enjoys gardening, hiking, backpacking, skiing and surfing.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1997
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Children's Hospital Oakland, Pediatrics, 1997
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center