Ryan Diaz, DPM
- Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot Surgery
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
As a podiatrist, Ryan Diaz, DPM, treats a wide range of foot and ankle conditions, including ingrown toenails, hammertoes and bunions, traumatic fractures, foot reconstruction, diabetic complications, neuromas, and mid-foot and ankle pathology. In addition, Dr. Diaz has a special interest in sports related foot and ankle injuries and foot and ankle biomechanics. He has also completed research in bunions and metatarsal pathology.
Dr. Diaz believes in treating patients like his own family and facilitating a comfortable environment. He feels this leads to more open communication and the ability to build lasting relationships.
He grew up in Northeast Pennsylvania, where he completed his undergraduate degree, before moving to New York City for medical school. He now enjoys San Diego and all that it has to offer. When he is not caring for patients, he enjoys photography, cycling, health and fitness.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry, Foot Surgery, 2019
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Podiatric Medicine, 2019
- New York College of Podiatric Medicine, MD, 2011
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Podiatry, 2014
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.