- Family Medicine
Adelle Nicolas is a nurse practitioner with expertise in family medicine. In addition, she has clinical interests in pediatrics and preventive care.
Adelle believes in collaborating with her patients and working toward a common goal of health and well-being.
In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
She obtained her Master of Public Health from San Diego State University, her Master of Science in nursing from the University of San Diego, and her Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate from Gonzaga University.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center, Nurse Practitioner-Family, 2011
- Gonzaga University, FNP, 2011
- University of San Diego, MSN, 2009
- San Diego State University, MPH, 2006
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, RN, 2003
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.