Michael Sirota, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Sirota specializes in sports medicine and believes that every patient is an athlete, whether they are competing in the Olympics or simply trying to navigate the obstacle course of life. Dr. Sirota has extensive training and experience in advanced arthroscopic techniques to treat shoulder, hip and knee injuries, including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) reconstruction, rotator cuff repair, shoulder stabilization and hip arthroscopy.
Dr. Sirota’s goal is to provide the everyday athlete with the same care as the Olympian. He strives to ensure that all his patients make informed decisions about their treatment options and choose the methods, surgical or non-surgical, that will best fit their needs. He measures his own success by the success of his patients and is not satisfied until they are.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2016
- University of Massachusetts Medical School, MD, 2007
- Union Memorial Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2013
- Pennsylvania State Hershey Medical Center, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2014
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.