- Phone Number
Dr. Audrey Calzada is fellowship-trained in otology, neurotology and skull base surgery and specializes in hearing disorders, chronic ear disease, balance disturbances, and tumors of the lateral skull base. She has a passion for serving patients and providing excellent clinical and surgical care and has published and presented numerous articles in peer reviewed journals.
Dr. Calzada enjoys running, spending time with family and performing humanitarian work. She has traveled to Africa, the Caribbean and Central America to educate physicians and provide medical and surgical care.
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Neurotology, 2016
- American Board of Otolaryngology, Otolaryngology, 2013
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 2007
- University of California, Los Angeles, MD, Otolaryngology, 2012
- House Ear Clinic, Neurotology, 2014