- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Urogynecology and Pelvic Surgery
Diana Kang, MD, is a fellowship-trained urologist practicing all aspects of general urology, including urinary incontinence, prostate issues and kidney stones. She has additional expertise in the surgical treatment of vaginal prolapse and female incontinence, including robotic and laparoscopic treatment options.
Dr. Kang believes the best doctor-patient relationships are developed through open, honest communication.
In her spare time, she enjoys yoga, reading and cooking.
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2017
- University of Florida College of Medicine, MD, 2008
- University of Florida, Urology, 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, 2015
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.