Gary Gualberto, MD
Gary Gualberto, MD, is a neurohospitalist and the Stroke Director at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas where he treats neurological emergencies and continues to manage patients with epilepsy.
He has been published and has presented numerous papers. He is an active member of the American Academy of Neurology and American Epilepsy Society.
In his spare time, he enjoys playing basketball, tennis, skateboarding, cycling, attempting to surf, listening to music and watching all sports.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurocritical Care, 2021
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Epilepsy, 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2011
- University of the East College of Medicine, MD, 2005
- West Virginia University, Internship-Medicine, 2008
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Neurology, 2011
- West Virginia University Hospitals, 2009
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2012
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.