Through this partnership, Kaiser Permanente patients in San Diego County receive their cardiac care at Prebys Cardiovascular Institute — a world-class heart care center that serves as the premier heart care destination on the West Coast. Prebys Cardiovascular Institute features include:
- 108 inpatient beds in private rooms with abundant natural light and sweeping views
- Patient rooms designed to create a serene environment to increase well-being and boost the healing process
- 59 intensive care unit beds designed for optimum patient monitoring
- Four state-of-the-art operating rooms
- Two hybrid operating rooms
- Three cardiac catheterization labs with the most advanced medical technology
- Enhanced infection control incorporated throughout the hospital
- Centralized cardiac research program
Get answers to frequently asked questions about cardiac care at Scripps for Kaiser Permanente patients, from copay information to medical records and more.
Scripps Health and Kaiser Permanente have developed a number of helpful resources designed to educate patients about key aspects of heart care and preparing for an upcoming procedure.