If you are at risk of heart disease or diabetes, we invite you to join us for a series of classes designed to help you get healthier by making positive and lasting changes to your lifestyle.
Participants will learn what types of foods and exercises help protect you against lifestyle-related diseases, such as Type 2 diabetes, cancer and heart disease.
Join us and learn more about:
- Make healthy food choices using low-cost options.
- Make physical activity part of your daily life.
- Staying motivated and maintaining healthy habits.
Classes include health screenings, healthy cooking tips and a mindful eating practice session.
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Mercy Classroom #1
- San Diego, CA 921034077 5th Avenue
|Tue, Nov 7th, 2017 - Tue, Nov 21st, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm||Free|
|Tuesday, November 7th, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm|
|Tuesday, November 14th, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm|
|Tuesday, November 21st, 2017||12 pm - 1 pm|