At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Masks with small plastic valves will not be permitted. We are now offering curbside check-in. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
Scripps Clinic offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services at our office in San Diego’s Hillcrest neighborhood. Located on Fifth Avenue between Quince and Palm Streets, our physicians care for women of all ages.
Our services include:
- Routine gynecologic care, including pelvic exams, colposcopies and biopsies, and STD screenings
- Birth control and family planning services
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care, including low- and high-risk pregnancy care
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Menopause care
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) management
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted options for hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis treatment
- Gynecologic ultrasound
Metered parking is available on most of the streets surrounding our office.
Our doctors serve many nearby communities in central and downtown San Diego, including Balboa Park, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, Little Italy, Mission Hills, North Park, Park West and University Heights.