Your health and safety are our number one priority at Scripps. If you haven’t received the COVID-19 vaccine yet, we encourage you to get your vaccine wherever possible and as soon as possible. Appointments for the COVID vaccine can be made through the MyScripps patient portal or by calling 858-554-7439.
Scripps Clinic offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology services at our office in San Diego’s Hillcrest neighborhood. Located on Fifth Avenue between Quince and Palm Streets, our physicians care for women of all ages.
Our services include:
- Routine gynecologic care, including pelvic exams, colposcopies and biopsies, and STD screenings
- Birth control and family planning services
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care, including low- and high-risk pregnancy care
- Infertility testing and treatment
- Menopause care
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) management
- Urinary incontinence treatment
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robotic-assisted options for hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis treatment
- Gynecologic ultrasound
Metered parking is available on most of the streets surrounding our office.
Our doctors serve many nearby communities in central and downtown San Diego, including Balboa Park, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, Little Italy, Mission Hills, North Park, Park West and University Heights.