Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
(Closed for lunch, noon - 1:15 pm)
Free parking is available on-site.
- Free parking
- Valet parking
Located just off I-5 at the Santa Fe Drive Exit, Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) to women from adolescence through advanced age.
- Routine gynecologic care, including breast and pelvic exams, colposcopies and biopsies, and STD screenings
- Birth control and family planning services
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care, including high-risk pregnancy care
- Infertility evaluations
- Menopause care
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robot-assisted options for hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis treatment
Our office is in the 320 building on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. There are two ways to enter the campus:
- The main hospital driveway on Santa Fe Drive
- The back entrance off Devonshire Drive, just north of Santa Fe. Follow the signs to building 320.
Download and print our campus map (PDF, 1.4 MB).
We provide free parking in our open lots and multilevel structure. Or you may take advantage of valet parking for $5.
If you’re waiting for a friend or loved one to undergo a procedure, we’re within walking distance of restaurants and a park. You can also take advantage of our free Wi-Fi.
Our doctors serve many of North County’s coastal communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Leucadia and Solana Beach.