Jordan Siegel, MD
- Urologic Trauma Reconstruction and Prosthetics
Dr. Siegel is a native of Northern California and received his medical degree from Tufts University. He completed undergraduate studies at Cornell University. He completed his urologic residency at the University of California, Irvine and underwent fellowship training in Urologic Trauma and Reconstruction at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas, Texas.
He has coauthored numerous peer-reviewed papers on surgical reconstruction of the upper and lower genitourinary tract, with particular interest in patients with urethral and ureteral stricture disease. He specializes in prosthetic surgery for the treatment of erectile dysfunction and male stress urinary incontinence. He performed the live surgery for penile prosthesis at the 2016 American Urologic Association meeting in San Diego.
Dr. Siegel’s additional professional interests include Peyronie’s disease, genital lymphedema/buried penis and general urology.
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2017
- Tufts University School of Medicine, MD, 2008
- University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, General Surgery, 2009
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Urology, 2013
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Urologic Trauma Reconstruction and Prosthetics, 2015
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, CIRM Stem Cell, 2014
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.