- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
Brad Dolinsky, MD, is an obstetrician and gynecologist (OB-GYN) specializing in maternal and fetal medicine at Scripps Clinic. Dr. Dolinsky provides treatment for conditions that present during pregnancy, including fetal growth restriction, preeclampsia and hypertensive disorders.
Dr. Dolinsky has a clinical interest in fetal echocardiography, antenatal testing, cervical cerclage, placental pathophysiology, amniocentesis and genetic counseling. He also offers a wide range of imaging services, including level II, Doppler, growth and multiple gestation ultrasound.
As a specialist in treating high-risk pregnancies, Dr. Dolinsky guides his patients with the most current information and treatments to provide the best possible outcome for both mother and baby.
Dr. Dolinsky served with the U.S. Army from 2003 to 2017 and completed a tour in Afghanistan as a battalion surgeon. During his time with the military, Dr. Dolinsky was active in graduate medical education and received numerous awards, including a national faculty award from the Council on Resident Education in Obstetrics and Gynecology and the Excellence in Teaching Award from the Uniformed Services University.
Previously, Dr. Dolinsky has published research in the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology, the American Journal of Perinatology, the Journal of Maternal-Fetal & Neonatal Medicine, the Journal of Reproductive Medicine, and Cancer.
When he is not caring for his patients, Dr. Dolinsky can be found chasing his three children around. He also enjoys spending time at the beach, watching films, fitness and sports.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2008
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD, 2003
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2004
- Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2007
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Maternal and Fetal Medicine, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.