Unja Kim, CNM
- Midwife, Certified Nurse
- Nurse Practitioner-Women's Health
- Nurse Midwife
Unja Kim, CNM, is a certified nurse-midwife, women’s health nurse practitioner and registered diagnostic medical sonographer who specializes in the care of women’s health. She has more than 20 years of experience working in perinatal care including high-risk pregnancy.
She works in conjunction with OB-GYN to provide a personalized care plan for every patient and provides prenatal, intrapartum, postpartum and gynecological care to women throughout the lifespan.
In her spare time, she enjoys hiking, cooking, dancing and spending time with her children and family.
- National Certification Corporation, Nurse Practitioner-Women's Health, 2018
- American Midwifery Certification Board, Certified Nurse, 2018
- American Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography, Sonography, 2002
- San Diego State University School of Nursing, MSN, Advanced Nurse Practitioner, 2018
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.