Wesleigh Edwards, MD, PhD
- Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Wesleigh Edwards, MD, PhD, is a medical oncologist at Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center. She specializes in the treatment of gynecologic malignancies, including ovarian, cervical and uterine cancers, and in the treatment of bone and soft tissue sarcomas.
Dr. Edwards is committed to delivering compassionate care that is based on the most up-to-date and evidence-based treatment options available. She recognizes that every person’s cancer journey is unique, and is grateful for the privilege and trust to be involved in their care.
In addition to her clinical practice, Dr. Edwards is actively involved in research with a focus on cancer cell biology and anticancer therapeutics. She has authored several publications and received multiple research and teaching awards.
In her free time, she enjoys hiking, reading, and spending time with her husband and family.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2020
- University of California, San Diego School of Medicine, MD, 2017
- Scripps Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2019
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology and Oncology, 2022
- North Carolina State University, PhD, Bio-organic chemistry, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.