Maya Vaysbrot, DO
- Sleep Medicine
As a neurologist, Dr. Maya Vaysbrot evaluates, treats and manages patients with conditions including headache, polyneuropathies and traumatic brain injury. She specializes in low back and neck pain, neuropathies, migraine and other headache syndromes. Dr. Vaysbrot provides electromyography and nerve conduction studies (EMG/NCS) to diagnosis nerve problems and Botox and other botulinum toxin injections for treatment of migraines.
Dr. Vaysbrot strives to establish rapport with her patients, listen intently to understand their needs and develop individualized treatment plans based on those needs. Her complex problem-solving skills enable her to address complicated issues creatively and find innovative solutions. She regularly collaborates with other physicians and specialists and optimizes resources available across the Scripps system.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Neurology, 2008
- New York College of Osteopathic Medicine, DO, 2004
- State University of New York at Stony Brook University Hospital, Neurology, 2008
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Queens, Internal Medicine, 2005
- State University of New York at Stony Brook University Hospital, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2009
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.