Travis Weber, DPM
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Podiatry, Foot Surgery
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
As a podiatrist and athlete, Dr. Travis Weber aims to keep his patients’ feet healthy so they can keep moving and do the activities they love. He evaluates and treats a wide range of foot and ankle problems and cares for patients of all ages and backgrounds.
Dr. Weber has published research on surgical advancements and techniques in podiatry, as well as on diabetic foot infections and hospital readmission causes.
Outside of his practice, Dr. Weber enjoys the sunshine, beach, sports and spending time with his family.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Podiatry, Foot Surgery, 2021
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery, 2019
- Western University of Health Sciences, DPM, 2016
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Podiatry, 2019
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.