Dori Cage, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Dori Cage is fellowship-trained in hand and microvascular surgery. She is devoted to caring for patients with serious hand and upper extremity conditions. Personalized treatment plans combine extensive research, advanced technology and surgical innovations tailored for each patient’s unique needs. Outside the office, she enjoys sports and travel. Dr. Cage welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, 1996
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1995
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1986
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship-Surgery, 1987
- Baylor College of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1991
- University of California, San Diego, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1992
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.