Daniela Gomez, MD
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Daniela Gomez, MD, is an obstetrician and gynecologist (OB-GYN) specializing in maternal and fetal medicine at Scripps Clinic. She specializes in providing expert, comprehensive care for women at high risk for complications during pregnancy. Having trained at an accreta center of excellence, Dr. Gomez has a special interest and vast experience in the diagnosis and management of pregnancies complicated by placenta accreta spectrum. She is trained in chorionic villus sampling, amniocentesis and cervical cerclage placement.
Dr. Gomez prides herself in providing equitable patient-centered care.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2021
- Rutgers Medical School, MD, Medicine, 2015
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Obstetrics and Gynecology residency (intern year), 2016
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, OB/GYN Residency, 2019
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship, 2022
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, MS, Clinical and Translational Science, 2022
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, MS, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2010
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.