Roderick Comunale, MD
Dr. Comunale has been practicing medicine since 1991 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1993. Dr. Comunale received his medical degree from the Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara in 1985. He served his internship specializing in Internal Medicine at USC in LA and served his residency specializing in Internal Medicine at USC in LA. He also subspecialized in nephrology at USC in Los Angeles.
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons, Nephrology, 2017
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons, Internal Medicine, 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 1998
- University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, Fifth Pathway Program, 1986
- Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara, MD, 1985
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1989
- Los Angeles County University of Southern California Medical Center, 1991
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.