Kent Diveley, MD
Dr. Diveley has been practicing medicine since 1992 and was board certified in Anesthesiology in 1991. Dr. Diveley received his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in 1982. He served his internship specializing in Flexible at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston and served his residency specializing in Anesthesiology at the Naval Hospital in San Diego.
- American Board of Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology, 1991
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship-Surgery, 1983
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Anesthesiology, 1990
- Mayo Clinic, Anesthesiology-Cardiovascular, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.