Lorien Ahn, MD
- Internal Medicine
Internist Lorien Ahn, MD, provides comprehensive primary care for adults 18 and older, focusing on preventive and integrative medicine. Dr. Ahn manages chronic illnesses and has expertise in women’s health and musculoskeletal conditions, including osteoporosis.
Her practice is based on whole-person care and evidence-based treatments. Partnering with her patients, Dr. Ahn is dedicated to providing education on healthy lifestyle changes that will promote their well-being.
Dr. Ahn stays active with kickboxing, walking her dogs and keeping up with her toddler at amusement parks. A self-professed foodie, she loves exploring new restaurants.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2022
- Mercer University School of Medicine, MD, 2017
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, 2018
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, 2020
- Georgetown University School of Medicine, Physiology, 2013
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.