Suja DuBois, MD
Dr. Suja DuBois is a gastroenterologist and hepatologist who specializes in many aspects of gastroenterology, such as providing colorectal cancer screenings and other preventative care, managing complex inflammatory bowel disease and treating common conditions such as constipation and gastroesophageal reflux.
She believes in a comprehensive approach to patient care that includes diet, lifestyle, psychology and pharmacology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2004
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2001
- University of Washington Medical Center, Gastroenterology, 2004
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.