- Internal Medicine
Dr. Suja DuBois specializes in gastroenterology and hepatology and provides advanced therapeutic endoscopic procedures, such as endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP). Dr. DuBois enjoys many aspects of gastroenterology, such as providing colorectal cancer screenings and other preventative care, managing complex inflammatory bowel disease, and treating common conditions, such as constipation and gastroesophageal reflux.
She believes in a comprehensive approach to patient care that includes diet, lifestyle, psychology and pharmacology. Dr. DuBois welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 2004
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1998
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1999
- University of Washington Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 2001
- University of Washington Medical Center, Gastroenterology, 2004