William Eves, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
A San Diego native, Dr. William Eves is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in medical and cutting edge non-surgical office treatments, as well as minimally invasive arthroscopy procedures for knees and shoulders. He provides sports medicine care for both weekend warriors and professional athletes.
Orthopedic problems can often be treated successfully with non-surgical approaches. He strives to provide the latest treatment options, including platelet rich plasma. Dr. Eves also provides shoulder arthroscopy and volunteers as team physician for a local high school football team.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2004
- George Washington University, MD, 1996
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Internship-Medicine, 1997
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001
- San Diego Arthroscopy & Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, 2002
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.