- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Stewart Frank provides personalized primary care and noninvasive cardiovascular care with an emphasis on prevention and well-being.
His philosophy of living a long and healthy life involves a balance of good personal habits, such as diet and exercise, while maintaining a positive attitude. Taking personal responsibility along with good physician communication, trust, and guidance is the best assurance of good medical care.
In Dr. Frank’s spare time, he enjoys reading, gardening, art appreciation, cooking, good friendships and constantly learning.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1983
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1975
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, MD, 1972
- Texas A&M Scott & White, Internal Medicine, 1973
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 1975
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Cardiovascular Disease, 1977
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.