Gary Gross, MD
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Gary Gross, MD, believes that pediatricians have a unique opportunity to change young lives and, as caregivers, become almost like extended family. He maintains that pediatricians do a good job of treating disease, but a great job preventing it.
Dr. Gross is retired from the United States Navy and also spent time as a migrant health care physician. When not in the office, he enjoys playing golf, swimming, backpacking and traveling. Dr. Gross also has a special expertise in the study of palm trees.
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 1974
- American Board of Pediatrics, Pediatrics, 1969
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1964
- University of California, San Francisco School of Medicine, Pediatrics, 1967
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Pediatrics, 1972
- University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Fellowship, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, 1971
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, 1973
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.