- Colon and Rectal Surgery
- General Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery
Dr. Mathew Isho is a surgeon who specializes in colon and rectal procedures. He has broad interests in laparoscopic colon surgery, colon and rectal cancer, diverticular disease, inflammatory bowel disease and anorectal conditions. Dr. Isho offers the Bascom procedure to treat pilonidal disease, as well as providing colorectal screenings. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2007
- American Board of Surgery, Surgery (General Surgery), 2006
- Al-Nahrain University, MD, 1994
- Al-Nahrain University, Residency, General Surgery, 1996
- Carle Foundation Hospital, Residency, Colon and Rectal Surgery, 2006
- St Joseph Mercy Hospital, Residency, General Surgery, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.